What is Pharma Freak Ripped Freak?
Pharma Freak Ripped Freak capsules have been formulated for the extreme bodybuilding or athlete who are looking to reach their peak condition whilst pushing the body to its natural limitation. Ripped Freak capsules addresses all scientifically known mechanisms to use fat stores as fuel. PharmaFreak Ripped Freak is a truly first to the market unique formula that contains heavily researched lipolytic ingredients.
Key features about PharmaFreak Ripped Freak:
- It helps increase exercise endurance and overall capacity
- Designed to support efficient muscle functioning
- Helps to reduce fatigue
How to use Pharma Freak Ripped Freak
PharmaFreak recommend taking one capsule with around 250ml of water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning prior to eating breakfast.
The second Ripped Freak serving should be early afternoon, again on an empty stomach, usually 30 minutes to an hour before eating.
Additionally, on training days, they recommend taking one capsule 30 to 60 minutes prior to working out.
As with most supplements, ensure that you drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Allergen information for Ripped Freak Capsules:
Not to be consumed by those under 18 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Key ingredients in PharmaFreak Ripped Freak?
- Bitter Orange Peel (Citrus Aurantium) at 30mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous at 350mg
- Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum Annum) at 100mg
- Gree Tea Extract (Camelia Senesis) at 100mg
- Of which are catechins at 70mg
- Of which are EGCGs at 45mg
- Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea) at 30mg
- Vitamin B6 at 700mcg
- Vitamin C at 40mg
- Vitamin D at 2.5mcg
Other ingredients in Pharma Freak Ripped Freak:
Magnesium stearate at an anti-caking agent and Gelatin as the capsule.