Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a list of the most frequently asked questions in order of most asked:
- What are the delivery methods that you offer and what courier companies to do use?
- How long will it take for my items to be delivered?
- Do you have a customer rewards point scheme and how does it work?
- Do you offer Gift Cards?
- What do you do about returns?
- Do you offer trade accounts?
- Do you deliver to Europe?
- What payment methods do you offer?
- What supplement are right for me?
1. The choice of couriers depends on a couple of factors:
a. The total weight of your order
b. You location
For heavier packages we send either via Yodel or DPD Local. Lighter items are typically sent via Royal Mail or myHermes. For more information please check our Delivery & Returns Page.
2. Our standard delivery charge is £2.99 and is usually delivered within 2 days. For customers in ROI, NI, Scottish Highlands, Islands the delivery charge is £9.99 and usually takes an extra day. If you would like your order sent on a guaranteed next day option, we are soon to offer this at £4.99 (for most UK mainland customers). This will mean that your order is guaranteed to be delivered the next day if you order before 3pm. Additionally, you will get notified on the delivery day of a 1 hour time slot when you will receive delivery. All our delivery options represent exceptional value for money and we are proud to offer such a speedy service to enhance our customer shopping experience. Full tracking details will be emailed upon dispatch of your order. Alternatively, you can login to your Supplements2u account (if you registered upon checkout or before), click on the ‘My Orders’ section, click the order to view, then navigate to the ‘deliveries’ section where the tracking info is located. If you haven’t registered you can simply call or email us, we are more than happy to speak with you. Additional information can be found on our Delivery & Returns page.
3. We do not currently offer a reward point scheme, however, we are going to implement this very soon, check back soon…
4. Gift card are coming soon too.
5. Here are some details about our returns process, but please refer to the Returns page: We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and as such we want our customers to have the best overall shopping experience with us. Any products that are faulty we can exchange if you would like for a new one or offer you a full refund if preferred. We ask that items are returned within 7 working days via a recorded delivery method to ensure it gets here safely. In all circumstance, contact us prior to sending a return. All items that are being returned must be in their original unopened sealed packaging. Note that if you’ve opened it and simply don’t like it, we cannot accept that as a return as it is therefore not in a saleable condition. Full details can be found at our Delivery & Returns page or contact us for further information.
6. Trade accounts - we do offer trade accounts. If you are a trade customer and wish to open an account, email sales[at]supplements2u.co.uk
7. We now offer delivery to several countries within Europe. View our Delivery and Returns page for more details.
8. Payments are taken through a third party site – PayPal. We accept payments using a PayPal account and also card payments – again through PayPal. Note that you do not need to register for an account with PayPal in order to use, there will be an option to pay directly with credit/debit cards.
9. There are a huge number of supplements to choose from and as such we know it can be difficult to know what you need, especially for beginners. We offer free advice by phone, email, social media and online chat. If you aren’t too sure what I best for your goals, whether it is adding lean muscle mass, reducing body fat, weight loss or something else, just get in touch, we are more than happy to help. We won’t try and offer you the most expensive product, instead, just honest and trustworthy advice. We want you to one of our loyal customers.